Monday, July 13, 2009

ALLAH did the BEST for us.


bismillah..

hmm.yesterday I've checked my Muet result via sms and alhamdulillah I got band 4,which is enough to make me qualified to enter sarjana muda syariah & undang2 (SMSU).

I'm soooooo happy with it but then,when I knew just 2 students are qualified (me and syu) to enter SMSU, I'm sad! Sad because the rest of my friends didn't get what they want.I can feel their frustration,sadness ! It just like me a few months ago when I didn't get band 4 for my first Muet.

But believe me,ALLAH's plan is the best,we've tried our best but He did the BEST for us.
I wish GOOD LUCK to all of my friends, inshaAllah may Allah bless us in any programme we studied, any field we choose ..

the most important thing is
“ STUDY BECAUSE OF ALLAH”

4 comments:

nsdahlia said...

feeling the same way :(

tqa.awesome said...

ermm..
sabar la syu,,

Anonymous said...

awesome!congates 4 yur muet!

tqa.awesome said...

alhamdulillah.thnx kimi ^_^